Monday, December 06, 2004

Obstacles to THE IDEA

Here's my list of obstacles to my IDEA that i posted earlier.

1) financial feasability- sponsorship etc etc ( recording and pressing costs a shitload)
2) Logistics ( musicians are crazy and organizing that many bands- holy crap)
3) Distribution- would anyone do it
4) could we sell enough copies to make it worthwhile?
5) Would I be able to assemble a large and competent enough team to pull it off
6) legally speaking- would have to make sure all christmas songs used are traditional enough or old enough to be public domain

I'm going to talk to some people about the feasibility of this and we shall see if these obstacles can be overcome.





I sure did write this as I should be writing a marketing research paper, meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home