Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Shitty Group Projects

So this term is officially named the term of the shitty group projects.

One got all truned around early on , we never recovered, plus we had a free-rider who when we marked accordingly, sent out the most insulting email i have ever received which seems to be inciting an all out war between some members- it ain't pretty.

Another one, was only worth 12% but was a crapload of work- way more than 12% is worth. But I'm very happy with it and that's all that matter now i guess.

My third group project was one that was misguided by the prof- due tomorrow- and well, we have a long way to go yet. It will get done, if i have to come at 7 tomorrow and finish it myself.

I think i learned a thing or 2 about group dynamics though. So i guess that is what i will have to take out of this term.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there!

Do you go to the U of M?

I'm in commerce there, are you going to the commerce christmas social?

I really like your ideas!!!

** Lil' Missy **

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home