Sunday, October 30, 2005

SLOWWWW DOWNNNN LIFE

Holy bajenus- i feel like the world is going 9000km an hour. Oh well. SHould slow down this week, cathc up a bit.
School: well I wrote a good paper, a bad exam, did 90 billion assignments and presentations in the past 2 weeks. I need to catch up this week and should be able to. Monday I hand in a competition that has been taking up way more time then i could have ever imagined. I did poorly in my financial markets exam. I need to start studying for the final for that already so i can beat everyone on the final. Need to beat EVERYONE to get the mark I really want. shite. Have an exam and a presentaion tuesday, i need to get a handle on those things so I can do well. but after tuesday....it slow downs for a couple of weeks. I can start getting ahead and preparing for finals ...already eugh.
ALong with school there has been a few concerts like a resound concert last week and skalloween tonight. I havent had time to put together a costume really, im worried ten too many is going to destroy me and claim my first born if i dont get something decent together between the time i get hom efrom work and have to go to daves. AAAAAAAGHHHHHH
I haven't even really partied for halloween this year at all. I was at school last night until 11 working on this competition thing with Alex. Work has been alright although being soo busy in the week has made me not want to do lots of homework during work like i usually do.
Feel like i'm neglecting freinds of mine. SORRY PEOPLE. Don't mean to. I've pretty much lived at school for 3 weeks now. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

I can't wait til december 17th- maybe i will get to breath.....just maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home