Thursday, September 29, 2005

The certainty of uncertainty

in about 7 months. I graduate. exciting.....freaking scary though. For several reasons. I have pretty much realized that come 8-10 months from now- I won't be in winnipeg, and when i come back, it wont be more than a couple months to set my next adventure- whatever that may be forward.I've always known that I'd probably end up elsewhere but now it's hitting me that that time is near. now wher ei will be in that 8- 10 month range is a mystery.
I could be travelling europe, I could be in fredericton saving money to travel, i could find ajob for the summer so i can travel later, i could join the swap program, i could start job searching for a permanent positiion right away. I have no idea. Even when it coems to jobs int he future, I don't know what i want. bAll i really know is that I want a job that people and working in teams is integral. I love people, although they can be idiots some time, I thrive on people.other than that, theres a lot i wouldnt mind trying to see if I like.

The comforting thing about the uncertainty is I am not alone. Lots of people are graduating soon, deciding what to do, where to go, what now after 17 years of education?

It's a situation that has taken over my thoughts because of the unlimited opportunities and challenges that await.

let the fun begin....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home