Monday, January 02, 2006

Welcome 2006

Well I have decided to not specifically make any resolutions. Why should we only decide to change for the better on January 1st. If we are truly going to change something, a gimmick like new years resolutions is not going to do it.

There are some things I'd like to change but we shall see what happens with those.

New years eve was ok. Went to 2 parties. Both were pretty quiet but they were fun nonetheless. I decided to not drink, which ended up helping several people who needed rides home.

Geoff left yesterday, a good visit was had but now life gets back to normal which in a way is a good thing. We wouldn't appreciate these visits and holidays if they weren't occasional.

Time to start thinking about what my life holds after I graduate though, I am extremely excited about what is to come and will tkae everythign as it comes.

So far these are the plans I am exploring for this year.

1- spring break trip out east to ontario/quebec
2- may road trip to San Francisco
3- June trip to Vegas
4- work my arse off until I have enough money to go to europe(after christmas next year maybe,maybe sooner)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home