Tuesday, January 25, 2005

OK People----GET A CHECK UP!!!

Well, I had a few posts saved as drafts, but are irrelevant now. All that needs to be said is that my trip to the doc's yesterday was the best non-event of my life! Woot! But the doctor did kinda get angry for not going to see him ever( at least not the last 7 years). Why haven't i gone. Really i'm not sure, it's kind of a family thing where my parents despise going so i never felt the need to going. I know i should be going to the doc and dentist regularly and hopefully this week gave me a kickstart. I made an appointment for both of them. Full physical is a little bit scary but meh, it's got to get done i guess. I think i may have to get some dental work- like a filling- i feel something that may be a cavity---stupid sugar, rotting my teeth.
So this is my attempt to the 2- maybe 3 people that read this to get a doctor's appointment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

I always go to the doctor. Hell, my last doctor was sick of me cause I had so many damn problems. Mmmm... So much surgery for stupid stuff.

I also go to the dentist as frequently as my student plan will allow me. No matter if it's five months or five years, I always get the same story. "Your teeth are great. You need to floss more."

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home