Saturday, September 16, 2006

Movies Galore

So over the past week I have seen 3 movies. Crank, Protector and Invincible.

The best of the three for me was the Protector. Hilariously crazy with great lines and amazing fight scenes (some almost Kill Bill esque). The best Line was "You killed my Father, And stole My elephants". Heh if that is not enough to go see it, i don't know what is.

Invincible was a good cheesy football movie. If you like football movies, this is a good one. Good football action and a good feel good story,. If you do not like sports movies, don't go see this one it is not any different than any others.

Crank is just a nutty action film. If you want to see people die and things explode and hands being cut off, see it, if not, Don't.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should go see Little Miss Sunshine. Best movie so far this year... of course AFTER Snakes on a Plane!

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I not tell you Little Miss Sunshine was awesome? I believe I did. So, um, there you go.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home