Thursday, April 06, 2006

Basketball Games

Laurent Loved basketball, that showed in him always playing ball with carter and ben and during the NBA playoffs early last summer, no game was missed.
These are some of my first memories of Laurent, whether it be at the clock tower cheering on Nash or At my apartment drinking wine and cooking up steaks during the game.
I remember many discussions we had during those evenings, mostly having nothing to do with basketball, but all being part of the experience. These evenings were where I started to admire Laurent's intelligence, as well as his desire to always get in the last laugh...which he usually succeeded in doing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! http://www.contact-lens-5.info Web+conferencing+streaming Meridia+medicine men who wear a bra Mitsubishi galant specs

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home