Saturday, April 29, 2006

Lots to say

school. It's done. As long as I pass all of my courses which shouldnt be a problem. WHat do I think about this. Unfortunately when exams were wrapping up I had my mind on other things and didnt celebrate it and haven't as of yet celebrated it very much. It's an ending and a beginning, and I'm scared of what is to come. 5 very tough years have gone into schooling, including my first career change from Actuarial To finance and marketing. I have learned a lot, more than any class can teach about myself and about the world. I have made friends I will never forget and lost touch with friends on the way but I will not forget any of the people who have shaped who I am today.
I have made mistakes and I have learned from some of them, hopefully most of them and others I will surely make again.
I have been able to try new things and exit my comfort zone by taking jobs I may not have seen myself doing 5 years ago such as painting or tour guiding, or even loan sharking.
I have to think that I have com eout of these 5 years a better, stronger person with more to contribute....but infenitely more to learn.
May I live My life to its fullest with the influence of all those who have made me who I am.

3 Comments:

Blogger Inspired Reality said...

You have grown a lot in these last few years. Even though we hardly talk... EVER, I have paid close attention to your activities, as you deversified and challenged yourself.

Where do you go now?

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Brian head fishing cabin 2001 infiniti qx4 1880 eastern lake style sofa Fulton savings mortgage rates new york diet pills online

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Balance core pilates stott 3d animation flash software free credit report reviews detectors radar 1971 pontiac trans am Medications cause parkinsonian

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home