Friday, October 06, 2006

Here goes Nothing!

So I got a job, A 3 month term at parliament in Ottawa! Could be extended eventually but 3 months to start. I am moving next wednesday, living with a friend for a few weeks until I can find a place, hopefully in november.

I am super nervous about it, starting new and all but I am pumped. I actually love teh feeling of being nervous. It's exhilerating for me.

There is lots to do before I go iuncluding seeing all of my friends and saying goodbye. I will miss you all soooo much but we will keep in toch. I suck at emailin gbut hopefully can get better! (goal:get better at emailing)

Also as soon as I get a place, there is open invititation to come visit, montreal is close, Ottawa is cool,. come say hi!

Cheers

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

Congratulations! When are you heading out there?

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home