Monday, April 28, 2008

How to make flying easier.

Flying is considered a hassle, boring, etc etc etc. I personally love flying, even given my bad luck. Here is how I make flying easier.

1- Check in On-line 24 hours before the flight. Easy to do and saves some time at the airport, especially if you have no checked baggage.
2- put everything in my carry on (wallet, change) so that I do not have to fish around in my pockets to get it out at security
3- walk around the terminal waiting for your plane instead of sitting. It seems less boring and also tires you out for the long sit down you are about to have.
4- Go to the washroom right before boarding (even if you don't have to). I usually wait for the pre-boarding announcement, and then go.
5- Learn to pack light.
6-small travel pillows make sleeping easier.
7- Pack a small snack or lunch, airline food is expensive and not very good.

1 Comments:

Blogger friagabi said...

Hey I do all these things, except no. 6 because that would just be more stuff to carry. I always have a book in my carry-on in case of delays (shock!) and earphones for the plane. And I hate security so I try to make sure I have nothing metal on me, no jewelry, belts, or change.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home