Saturday, February 16, 2008

Well it has been a year.

And I choose now to repost, I feel I have a lot to say and know I will not keep a handwritten journal, so here it is.

I will start with some fluff.

February 14th, 2008, a very cool day in my life. I had the opportunity to sing with my quartet, Motivation and deliver singing valentines to unsuspecting recipients. It was truly a blast with many highlights including:
- Singing to a prof in class in front of her students.
-Getting entire offices to come out and see their colleagues getting embarrassed.
- Singing to a group of 30 or so seniors at the metropolitan Bible church.
- Singing at the Bistro 115 restaurant and getting all the tables involved and excited about it.
- Surprising a few friends of the choir in hospitals with songs and large novelty cards.
-Opening up the 6 o'clock news.

These are just a few of the many highlights of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home