Friday, November 17, 2006

Odds and Odds

No actually things are going uber well over here. Moving in the next few weeks into a new apartment so that will be fun times for sure especially as my roomate will be none other than Marina! exciting.

I went to Montreal last weekend. A very very cool city indeed! THe metro is great, I went to see some football and then in the same day some IMprov, drank some beers and watched movies with friends. A successful weekend indeed

I saw 2001: A space Odyssey and I must say that movie is not awesome. SO boring. I suppose the effects were great for its time, but yikes! At least I can now better understand many many cultural references from that movie.

We are getting record amounts of rain here- but at least it was 16 degrees yesterday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home