Sunday, April 17, 2005

And so it begins...

Well another chapter in my life is set to begin with 4 months away. I am coming back so really, its not that new of a chapter, just a change in venue for awhile. I am starting to get really excited about it but realize i have sooo much to do and really not nearly enough time to do it in. On that same note, the goodbyes have started, some official goodbyes because i definitely wont see the person again for awhile and other goodbyes were different.
One such "different" goodbye came this evening. Someone i really care about said goodbye and implied it may not just be temporary. I sincerely hope this is not the case but i can sort of understand if it is. Sometimes trying just isn't enough. But if you are reading this...I wish you the best and i really hope we can be friends when i get back. Sometimes i wish i was better at just spilling the beans on everything i think and feel, but i suck at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home