Monday, March 21, 2005

Sometimes I wonder why i make the choices i do. DO i belive that they are the right choices or ami scared of making the other choice? Am i just too much of an optimist sometimes? I really do not know. I realized last night that i haven't spent a otn of time reflecting on my life recently and maybe that has something to do with my doubts. I think i need some good mind clearing thinking/reflection time but dont seem to have time for it. Maybe when work is done ill have more time to think. Maybe notthough.

I think the TTM album is finally coming along. The liscencing papers for EMI should be in my mailbox this week and the money is sent to CMRRA. Hopefully be able to get the final licencing before i go to ottawa, but from the sounds of it, that could be aproblem. I'll have to delegate that. Note to self, if I am ever in a band releasing a cover song, don't take that initiative, more complicated tehn it should be.

Eliot's recital was alot of fun Friday. Good to se what he has been working and stressing over recently. I won't deny that i Did not enjpy the Fertility ritual Video, but hey, i'm not enough of an artsy fartsy i guess. My favorite pieces were the Piano qurtet and the marimba piece followed by the electroaccoustic pieces. ALl in all, a good event.

SAw teh Cannes film festival saturday- was entertaining and ikinda want to go again. That caused some problem, me going without a certain someone, and i relaly do feel bad, but i think things are ok.

I've got kind of a head cold thing happening and i don't like it damnit.


Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home