Tuesday, April 05, 2005

F&^%ing S*&T

I hate my group. I am doing a group project for my brand mangament class and it blows goats. First off, the prof didn't give us enough information to work off until the l;ast few weeks of class. That brought it down to the wire anyways. Then My group showed their true colours.
We decided that we would have all our first part done saturday so we could combine them and focus aon the second half sunday and monday. I still (tuesday, 3pm) not received those preliminary parts and we have to present at 10am tomorrow morning. We stil have the biggest portions of the projectto do although i have done probably about half of it. No doubt tonight will be a late night- and a frustrating one. Im sooo stressed possibly the most stressed ive been since i dropped actuarial math. God damnit people, get your shit together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home