Friday, March 04, 2005

I hate writing titles

So Helped kevin move some stuff yesterday. I quite like his apartment and was much bigger than he had me believing before-hand (80 inches pssht). The only sketchy part was the toilet tank cover outside his entrance but that can be cleaned up. We were able to get quite a bit fo stuff in his grandparents van including the futon. The old guy at the futon place is so funny, but he makes beautiful futons.

Signed a lease this week. 375 a month for the 4 months i'm in ottawa including furniture on the university of ottawa campus. So that is pretty sweet i think.

School intensifies a bit next week with 2 exams- one of which i have no idea what to expect at all. Ill have to study my arse off this weekend.

I've got a second date saturday. Wish me luck!!!

That's all for now- more later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home