Wednesday, February 23, 2005

So here we go.

So I got offered the position in Ottawa!!! Sawweeeeeetttttt

SO here are the things to deal with now.

Apartment- tricky part is I won't get to see it- probably go with res but Ben has contacts there that may be able to help me on that front.
Apartment stuff
Mom - Bday- Mothers day and anniversary in the same month- that i miss-- eeek and teh fact that my mom will then be kid free for a whole 4 months- shes going to be stressed.
- I would then have to look fo r anew job when i get back to winnipeg for the fall. something that will be enough to pay for car payments etc.

-Convincing people to come visit me

I'm a little stressed about missing friends and family and missing out on opportunities here but i think this experience wil be a great one. I mean-OTTAWA!

I definitely won't be rich- in fact i'll probably be quite poor-what with having to live and what-not but I think i'll make enough to get by.I hope..... although if i need to go to bank of parents for my last year of school i guess that's not the end of the world.....right?

Don't get me wrong- I am absolutely extatic, but this is a big change for the summer. I still have to accept but i'm pretty sure i am going to.


SO YOU ALL MUST VIsiT ME IN OTTAWA. No questions asked!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What'd I tell ya?
Congrats to you!
-DT

2:36 PM  
Blogger Ooknabah said...

Way to go Mark!

Tell you what, you make it out to Miss Saigon (since you'll be missing my fringe play, you bastard!) and I'll see what I can do about visiting you in Ottawa. Hey, I have an uncle who lives down there and I'd love to do a road trip with friends....

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell you what... you come visit me in Calgary, and I'll see what I can do about coming to Ottawa. Congrats!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home