Thursday, June 09, 2005

Thing and stuff

So i made curry last week. BIGGG Success. sooo tasty and awesome! sweetness. This weekend i think i am going to attempt a lasagna!. Exciting.

CFL season is starting. Woot- also exciting.

Grade 8's are hilarious. Tuesday I had a girl very concerned becasue she thought her underwire of her bra may go off in the metal detector.

last tuesday- my pedal fell off of my bike while i was riding--a tad inebriated as well. riding home, tipsy, with one pedal= hilarious

walking home with 4 drunk guys carrying a couch about 4 km's= equally as hilarious.

I've been playing lots of ultiamte including a beach tourney. sunburns galore. WHy did noone warn me about the humidity here. wowzers. I won't rub it in to you winnipeg folk too much. but 27 and sunny with humidex of over 30 has been the norm recently.

2 Comments:

Blogger Inspired Reality said...

Some of my fondest memories involve Dave and I riding our bikes drunk.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Ooknabah said...

Winnipeg is very humid right now.

As in: Raining all the freaking time.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home