Thursday, June 16, 2005

kids say the darndest things- and tourists do as well

these are some of the actual things said or asked to tour guides this summer.

1. tourist " what denomination of church is this"

also close to this is " so, what is this building"

2. american tourist " i don't understand why they took away my pepper spray at security"

3. guide: "why do you think Quuen victoria chose ottawa as the capital city of Ottawa" kids ( happens quite a bit) : " because the parliament building is here.

i'll leave it a t those 3 becasue these are 3 i have heard myself in the last couple of days.

MP

2 Comments:

Blogger Inspired Reality said...

I get all sorts of things like that. Some of them blow my mind!

For example:

1. Are there any ghosts here? (LFG)
2. Where can I get guns whut kill the injuns at. (LFG)
3. Can you show me a REAL indian?

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the pepper spray question is the funniest thing I've ever heard! Thanks for the laugh.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home