Sunday, January 22, 2006

List of cool things I want to do

Well don't forget to vote tomorrow.
But this is just a list of some cool things I want to do in my lifetime. This list is more geared toward adevnture stuff. I want to make a life list and will be a portion. any ideas?

Kiteboard
Scubadiving license
Skydiving License
Winter Camping
Go to NHL home games of all canadian teams. Learn to ride a motorcycle(never own one-just know how to ride)
Learn to snowboard
Surf
waterski
Run a half marathon ( i am not a fan of jogging so this could be tough)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was able to check winter camping off my list this weekend! I'll stop rubbing it in now. Maybe.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Denton83 said...

haha yea the learning may not be too great but i guess I probably need to learn before I can do.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Ooknabah said...

Just wanted to pipe in that Surfing is indeed awesome.

I for one would like to gain enough skill and strength to climb an actual mountain, albeit a relativly easy one: I.E., something that could be done in a couple of hours and maybe you'd just walk down the other side.

As for the half marathon, it's all in the training. My suggestion is to make a great running mix CD/MP3 playlist and work with that. The right tunes and you'll be able to go for hours.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Denton83 said...

Yea the training is the problem. When I used to jog back in the day I just would get so bored. So i may try out the good mix CD idea see how that goes.

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I never had that problem. It's kind of like a meditation for me. I go alone, with and without music, but you could always try going with a running buddy - I also enjoy those (as long as you can agree on the level and duration).

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home