Thursday, October 19, 2006

Random Tourist Encounter

So today at parliament we had a fire alarm which meant we all had to assemble outside and that hundreds of people who do not have security clearance needed to go back through security to enter the building, clogging the entrance for a long time.

I was outside directing traffic and telling people the situation when an elderly couple cam eup and asked to enter and asked if they could see the library. Well on top of the fact that there was now a huge line-up which was preventing them from entering the building, there was also an event in the library that would have prevented them from going in so I politely said no and gave them the options that were open to them. The wife yelled about how they were told today they could go in and the man proceeded to grab my tie, pull it out of my suit and tell me that now my tie was crooked.

Par for the course at parliament
I love it

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Old people rock! I can't wait to be old and senile. (P.S. - You shoulda drop-kicked him in the chin)

Léo

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home