Monday, February 07, 2005

Bizaro World

So teh interview today- bizarre and i can't guage how i did at all. First was the written test which i believe i got most correct except 1 i didn't know. So I felt pretty good about that. The next aspect was teh speech...with a twist. We had to draw from a hat the group we were presenting to. Could have been school aged children, could have been seniors. I got 3 families. I didn't change my speech too much knwoing that becaus ei didn't feel the need. I changed some vocabulary to mak e it more accessible but overall i felt pretty good abou that as well. I felt really bad for one girl who choked on the speech. Nect we were given a word and we had to make up a definition for it (creativity i guess) and then make up a story abou tit in 2 minutes(in french). I felt pretty good again about his exept i forgot how to say one word in french- so i changed the word last second- maybe stuttered a bit from that. The last thing was a group activity in which we had to choose 5 best people to colonize a new planet. Odd assignment but fun. And that was it--no questions, no anyting except for those 4 activities. ANd it is based 100% on a point system of teh top 37 point gainers get the job- that is that. They were interviewing roughly 100 people across canada- eek. Well i've done everything i can....its out of my hands now. I'll expect the worst and hope the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home