Thursday, February 10, 2005

Hilarity

So Possibly one of the funniest in class experiences i've had. We had an assignment due in critical thinking today, and we have one every week at least so the procedures are pretty clear. You either give it in at the beginning or the end of calss- definitely not during, and if you cannot be there for class- you email the prof asking to hand it in at a differetn time. These rules have been stated almost every class. So today in the middle of calss- a girl walks in- down to the fron of the calssroom to drop off the paper. That is the background- I iwll try and play by play the rest of the incident

Prof: " I will not accept that paper right now during class"
Girl" It's my friends paper, I'm not even in this class"
Prof " Well just put it down somewhere then but you can't give it to me"
(girl puts paper down-walks out angrily)
Prof(picking up paper " It's been pretty clear my rules for handing in assignments, sometimes i iwsh it were legal to strangle people- in theory- i could just tear this paper up"

THEN-- HE TORE THE PAPER UP, he ripped it into 4 pieces and threw it in the garbage...GOLD!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I didn't think those things ever actually happened! Awesome. I don't recall anything like that ever occuring in one of my classes... maybe I should take courses like Critical Thinking! Or, I could not.
-D

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home