Tuesday, February 21, 2006

"Reading Week"

Well Reading week was a fun one. Good to get away for awhile. I won't bore you all with details but there were definitely some funny things. Thanks go out to all those who put me up for the week, especially, Vero, PO et Caro!

1- Beggar asking for heroine--not "can you spare some change" but "can you give me heroin"

2- Random car pulling up and asking if we have cocaine

3- We found a licence on the floor in the bar so we made it our mission to find this person in a huge bar- walk up the stairs to the second level, see a girl that has the same colour hair as the girl in the picture so I point at here and say "Ashley Mitchell"- needless to say it was her and she was extremely creeped out.

4- Somehow managing to get free tickets to the Ottawa 67's hockey game. Yay for random ticket lady. saved me $14

5- Beer and then liquor, never been sicker----TRUE!!!!!!

6- Taking a parliament tour and getting put on the spot when I wasnt paying attention "Mark, I think you must have something to add". Shit

7-Got to partake in one of my dreams- Skating on the rideau canal!!!!

8- McGill campus rocks- SO pretty and right in downtown montreal


In other news- TTM starting recording album 2- unfortunately I left before I was able to lay down any tracks- SO that will hopefully happen soon! I am very excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home