Wednesday, March 22, 2006

2 types of people

This is just an observation I have made over the last little while.

There seems to be 2 types of people when it comes to shitty situations. I will call them External People and Internal People.

External people are those who blame everyone else for things that go wrong. Society, friends, parents, bosses etc etc. These people don't seem to take responsibility over there own life and leave in the hands of other people.

Internal people, when something goes wrong, will look at themselves and ask "what could I have done differently to change things". I think these people are those who learn from mistakes and are not as likely to repeat a mistake.

Although there are 2 types of people, I think we all engage in both behaviors once in awhile. I guess what determines who we are is how often we are external/internal and in what situations we do each in.

MP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home