Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Neken CD Release

Last night was the Neken CD release party and Ten Too Many was opening. This was a great show for several reasons. Firstly, Neken was really cool. IT was great to be able to watch such a great band and be able to open for them was just fantastic. Secondly, it was great to play a show again. Although the crowd was fairly subdued, it was still great to just perform on a stage. It felt grrrreat. I also got to see some people I have not seen in awhile, which was great, all in all it was fantastic evening.

Today however i paid the proce by being tired and sluggish all day. Oh well, definitely worth it ten times over.

well I have had a few short little posts lately but trust me when i have a lot to say ona lot of subjects these days, once I organzie some thoughts, i will post some rants and what-not. should be fun!!!

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home